The Houston HBCU Alumni Association, Inc. (HHBCUAA) Scholarship will be awarded to graduating high school seniors in the Greater Houston Area planning to attend one of our member schools. Review the criteria below to confirm eligibility.
• Graduating high school senior in the Greater Houston Area
• Will enroll in one of our member schools during the 2021-22 school year (see below for member schools)
• Minimum High School GPA of 2.8
• Display extra-curricular & community involvement
• Complete an essay entitled: “Who Has Been Most Influential in Your Life and Why?”
Application ended June 30, 2021